As part of our new Virtual Volunteering initiative, we would like to invite you to our forthcoming workshop.
This is an introductory session aimed at organisations who:
- Wish to find out more about this new service
- Are interested or thinking about utilising virtual volunteers
- Want to increase their range of volunteering opportunities
- Wish to increase the diversity of their volunteers
- Want to attract more volunteers
This participatory session will cover:
- Details of this new project
- A general overview of virtual volunteering
- The beneifts of virtual volunteering
- Examples of of virtual volunteering opportunities
- The Management of virtual volunteers
- Virtual Volunteering myths
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
(Please note, limited places are available for this workshop.)
We would like to thank the National Lottery Community Fund for their support in enabling this project..