The impact of the coronavirus, is being felt all over the world and in the light of uncertainty surrounding the recent outbreak, our priority continues to be the wellbeing of our volunteers, organisations and staff.
We are committed to ensure that our work continues in the safest way, as we are taking all necessary steps following the Government advice.
We are aware that the above may change as advice by the Government also changes. As we continue to navigate these challenging times, we will endeavour to keep you all updated, as we react to any new directives.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you, our team and organisations for your continued support.
We believe we are better when we work together. While using social media or extending our hand to a neighbour, we would like to ask you to follow the Government and World Heath Organisation to:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth and nose
- Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask
- Cover your cough with a tissue or the bend of your elbow
- Disinfect surfaces you regularly use
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider
- Only share information from trusted sources
Remember that are some vulnerable people out there, going through the same as everyone else, but unable to do the same things as others do normally. Share kindness and make the best to help someone in need at this hard time.