Micro Volunteering: easy, quick, low commitment actions that benefit a cause.
About this Event
As part of our Virtual Volunteering initiative, we would like to invite you to our forthcoming workshop on micro volunteering.
Micro volunteering opportunities are easy, quick, low commitment actions which are increasingly attractive to both volunteers and organisations alike.
These workshops are aimed at:
- Wish to quickly expand their volunteering offer
- Are interested or thinking about attracting virtual/micro volunteers
- Want to quickly and easily increase their range of volunteering opportunities
- Wish to increase the diversity of their volunteers
- Want to attract more volunteers
- Wish to volunteer but lack time
- Cannot volunteer due to location, disability or cost
- Want to increase their skills
- Want to try out new things
- Want to “give back” in a way which fits in with their lifestyles
These sessions will cover:
- Definitions of micro volunteering
- The Benefits of micro volunteering
- Why you should utilise micro volunteering
- Why you should participate in micro volunteering
- Examples of micro volunteering opportunities
- The creation of a micro volunteering programme
- Who can micro volunteer and why
- Micro volunteering myths
As part of our Virtual Volunteering initiative, we would like to invite you to our forthcoming online workshops:
Thursday 21st January 10.30 – 12.00
Thursday 18th February 10.30 – 12.00
Thursday 18th March 10.30- 12.00
Click here to book
We would like to thank the National Lottery Community Fund for their support in enabling this project.