We are delighted to announce the first of a series of “Skills for Volunteers” courses as part of the Response programme from Kent Adult Education.
These courses will cover:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The role and responsibilities of being a volunteer
- How volunteering can improve skills and offer relevant experience.
Who is this course aimed at:
- Those who are over 19 years of age
- Unwaged or low-waged
- Those looking to use the course to increase their prospects of employment, volunteering or to restart their learning.
Click on a location below to find out more:
1. Northgate: Thu, 21 October 2021
2. Spring Lane: Thu, 25 November 2021
3. Herne Bay: Thu, 17 March 2022
4. Thanington: Thu, 19 May 2022
5. Hersden: Thu, 21 July 2022
Course Times: 9.30 – 4.30
Lunch will be provided and any travel expenses reimbursed.